Sunday, January 27, 2008

Some quotes

Here are some of Shannens quotes i found on http://www.brainyquote.com/

"All my fans tell me what a glamorous life I have, but I tell them how hard I work and how many nights I spend alone with my dogs, eating chicken pot pie in my bedroom."

"Everybody deserves a second chance in this world. That's basically all I ask."

"Five minutes before I went on, I looked at my manager and said, I'm going to get booed. I know it's going to happen. And you're responsible because you put me on here. It was horrible. I've never been more hurt in my entire life."

"For a while I couldn't leave the house by myself. Even if I was just grocery shopping alone, I'd get self-conscious."

"Have you ever felt like a phone call that's been disconnected?"

"I can't stand unpacking."

"I definitely lived my life like I wasn't in the public eye."

"I don't think you should do things in your personal life differently because you're a role model."

"I have never had anything done. I've been asked if I had breast implants. Whether I did or not, it's nobody's business but my own."

"I met Ashley two weeks before I married him. It was a joke-the most ridiculous thing I've ever done. Once I was married, I didn't want to be a failure, so I stuck it out for six months, which was about six months too long."

"I realize it's probably best to keep my politics to myself."

"I realize that the majority of people in the entertainment business happen to be Democrats. I have no problem with that. And they should have no problem with the fact that I'm a Republican."

"I still get nervous on dates. I'll be sitting at dinner with a guy and I have to excuse myself and go to the bathroom because I can't breathe."

"I'm a conservative. I was an avid supporter of Ronald Reagan; I thought he was fabulous."

"I'm from the South. I'm a Southern Baptist. I have a conservative point of view. I'm a Republican."

"I'm not a violent person and I don't hit people."

"If God wanted us to be naked, why did he invent sexy lingerie?"

No comments: